Keep track of your meditation! Look for the current year (and whether you’re USA or non-USA for date format). I like paper for logging certain kinds of important things, instead of logging electronically. If you’re the same, you might find a timesheet useful. There’s an entire year on a single page. (I find it very motivating and much easier to get started again after a derail, if I can see the entire year.)
- Blank Timesheet_2013 [pdf]
- Here’s my actual timesheet for part of_2013 [pdf] <– Example usage!
- Meditation Tracker 2014 [pdf] (Some of the coloring got messed up in this one. I’ll upload a fixed version eventually.)
- My timesheets for 2014: Exercise. Meditation.
- Meditation Tracker 2015 [pdf] BLANK FOR YOUR USE!
- Meditation Tracker International 2015 [pdf] (Did I get this right? I can fix it.) BLANK FOR YOUR USE!